Durex Real Feel Condoms-Get Closer to Your Partner
Why Are You Closer With These Condoms?
Durex Real Feel condoms are made from a material called “Polyisoprene”, which is a synthetic material. Unlike regular latex condoms, Durex Real Feel condoms transmit body heat, so that you feel more of your partner with a “skin on skin” feeling.. As well, there is no latex odor.
As well,Durex Real Feel will protect you or your partner against latex allergies.
If you’re sexually active, one of the best ways to keep your pink bits running smoothly is to use a condom each time you have a sexual encounter.Not only are you protecting your own body against a number of STI’s/STD’s(sexually transmitted infections),but you are also committed to protecting your partner from communicable diseases as well as unwanted pregnancy (in your female partners).
We’ve spoken to many guys about wearing condoms. A great deal of hesitation stems from the “odor of latex” or “that rubbery smell”, and there are plenty of forums online that actually mention smell as a draw-back to using condoms.
Available in 10 or 24/packs.Instructions for use are located inside the box. Check the expiry date of the condoms on the outside edge of the box. Here are some guidelines for using condoms in general.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.