This Durex condom was designed to slow him down, and delay his climax, with the introduction of 5% benzocaine into the condom,which numbs the nerves in the head of the penis.Male ejaculation is therefore delayed.
Durex Performax condoms contain a silky lubricant on the outside.They also have a ribbed and dotted texture for added stimulation for her.
Customers may purchase Durex Performax condoms at , or visit our specific Durex Page.
Condoms are sold as medical devices in most countries,and specific care and instructions are enclosed in the packages to promote your health, and to protect against unwanted pregnancies and STI’s/STD’s (Sexually transmitted infections)
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash.