New Design:New Box.Go Here
Durex Performax Condoms-Mutual Climax
$ 4.49 – $ 13.89 (CAD)
Out of stock
Durex Performax Condoms
Durex Performax condoms contain a special climax controlled lubricant For Him:Durex Performax condoms contain a heat-activated climax control lubricant on the inside and a silky lubricant on the outside. For Her: Condoms have a ribbed and dotted texture for added stimulation.
These condoms will satisfy the guys that climax(cum) too soon, and we don’t recommend this product for first-time condom users. Durex Performax condoms are coated with Benzocaine,which will numb the nerves at the tip of the penis.
If this condom doesn’t do the trick for you,switch to a regular ribbed and dotted condom such as Durex Intense Sensation.these are available in 3/packs, so you can keep some handy in your night table. They’re also good for the “Surprise Date” that you didn’t know you’d have at your after-work favorite bar.
Subjects: Self Love (Masturbation), Butt Play with some Toy Selections and Masturbation Creams
Don’t Forget the Foreplay
Available in a 12/pack.Instructions for use are located inside the box. Check the expiry date of the condoms on the outside edge of the box. Here are some guidelines for using condoms in general.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.