LifeStyles SKYN condoms allow you to eel more of your partner. Unlike regular lubricated condoms, LifeStyles SKYN condoms are made from polyisoprene, a synthetic rubber material that, unlike regular latex condoms, transmit body heat. That means that you experience a more natural feeling during intercourse. As well, polyisoprene condoms are compatible with both water-based lubricants as well as silicone-based lubricants.
There are a range of SKYN condoms. Something for everyone.
LifeStyles SKYN Elite: a softer and more comfortable condom. Available in 10/packs or the larger economy packs of 22 and 36.
You can also choose a selection of LifeStyles Condoms in one pack: 4 original; 4 extra lubricant and 2 Intense Feel. In some cases, and with some purchases, extra SKYN condoms are enclosed with your order, or extra lubricant sample-packs.
A more selective choice can be made by choosing your own amount from our bulk selections, available in strips of 15, 25 and 45.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.