Durex Sensi-Thin XL Condoms
- Durex Sensi-Thin is our #1 condom range that is approximately 20% thinner than our standard condom
- Extra thin lubricated condoms for greater sensitivity and heightened sexual sensations
- Extra thin XL condom with nominal width of 60 mm for men who need a size larger than our regular Sensi-Thin condom
- EASY-ON, reservoir tip, smooth shape
Looking for a condom that offers big time performance and extra thin feel? Say hello to our new Durex® Sensi-Thin® XL condoms.
Durex® Sensi-Thin® XL condoms offer increased sensitivity, increasing the feeling of closeness to your partner with a high level of protection — to make sex feel even better.
Durex Sensi-Thin XL condoms are uniquely designed to accommodate those who need a little more room to work with, offering a comfortable fit with extra girth, and the same extra thin natural latex of our standard Sensi-Thin condoms.
Remember no method of contraception works 100% against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. It’s good to be in the know, so read the info inside, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex.
MADE FOR REAL GOOD SEX
- Extra thin XL condoms made with transparent natural rubber latex
- Nominal width: 60mm
- Durex quality: 100% electronically tested with 5 more quality tests carried out on every batch
More XL Larger Sized Condoms
Durex Lubricants: to Make Your Pleasure Go Further
These are regular sized Durex condoms, and available in larger quantities. Whether you are a health non profit, or just want a “stand-by” stash for your next party, the 58/tin economy pack could best meet your needs.
Durex: Better Oral Sex With Flavours
Can I Get An STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) From Oral Sex?
By definition, oral sex is when someone puts his or her lips, mouth or tongue on a man’s penis, a woman’s genitals (including the clitoris, vulva, and vaginal opening), or the anus of another person. There are different terms used to describe types of oral sex:
- Fellatio is the technical term used to describe oral contact with the penis.
- Cunnilingus describes oral contact with the clitoris, vulva or vaginal opening.
- Anilingus (sometimes called “rimming”) refers to oral contact with the anus.
For those who may be allergic to rubber latex, explore our non latex Durex Real Feel condoms.
Avoid the Retail Check-Outs: Shop From Home
All orders on our site are shipped in a plain brown wrapper (or postal box/envelope) from our warehouse within 1-3 days of placing your online order. Your order will be accompanied by a Canada Post Tracking number, so that you can find out where your parcel is in transit anytime. Besides the tracking number (fr Canada/USA customers), you will receive a link to the applicable Canada Post page.