LifeStyles SKYN Non-Latex Condoms
Safer Sex without the latex.…LifeStyles SKYN condoms transmit body heat (unlike regular latex products)…which means that you feel MORE of your partner. A softer,non latex condom that more easily adapts to the form of its wearer. LifeStyles SKYN is natural in color, which alludes to the natural skin-to-skin sensation it bestows in the bedroom. LifeStyles SKYN condoms are also stretchier, so they conform to the user for a more ergonomic fit.
With almost a tenth of the American population afflicted with latex allergies, the SKYN polyisoprene non-latex formula avoids any natural rubber latex allergens that might cause adverse reactions with users.
Another big PLUS of Polyisoprene is that the material will guard against latex allergies. This is the condom for you if you tend toward latex allergies, which are also found in some foods. (kiwi fruits,strawberries,peanuts and more). Read MORE about Polyisoprene condoms here
A Style for YOUR LifeStyle
LifeStyles® SKYN® Feel Everything™ is available in a number of styles. If you are looking for a softer and thinner non-latex condom, pick upa pack of LifeStyles SKYN Elite; for extra stimulation and a studded texture,try LifeStyles SKYN Extra Studded condoms or LifeStyles SKYN Intense Feel condoms.
If you need more room in a non-latex condom,we’ve got you covered with LifeStyles SKYN Large condoms.
Pickup some extra lubricant.LifeStyles offers a choice of water-based lubricant or Silicone-based lubricant for more longer-lasting slickiness.
For Maximum protection,read the instructions on the inside of each box of condoms.Proper use of LifeStyles condoms will help reduce the risk of HIV (AIDS) and other STI’s(Sexually Transmitted Infections).
- Check the expiry date carefully,and carefully open the foil.
- Put condom on erect penis and place ring facing outward so that condom will unroll properly.
- You may put a few drops of water-based or silicone-based lubricant inside or outside the condom..Never use oil-based lubricants such as petroleum jelly,mineral oil,vegetable oil, or cold cream,as these may damage the condom.
- Store condoms in a cool,dry place
- For Proper Disposal of Used Condoms:place used condoms in the garbage container.Do NOT flush down the toilet
LifeStyles SKYN Condoms are Available in the following boxed options:
12/packs and 24/packs.
There are no reviews yet.