The synonym for LARGE
Trojan Magnum Condoms are specifically designed for men who find standard condoms tight and uncomfortable. The gold standard in comfort and protection, these condoms are larger than your standard-size latex condoms. They are tapered at the base for a secure fit, and have a special reservoir end for extra safety. The condoms are lubricated with silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity. These condoms are made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and each condom is electronically tested for reliability.
Available in 12/packs and 3/packs.
You can also get Trojan Magnum Thin.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
For those who may suffer from, or tend to be affected by allergies to latex, we recommend that you switch products to a non-latex(polyurethane) Trojan Bare Skin Supra.
Unlike regular latex condoms,non-latex condoms transmit body heat so that you actually feel more of your partner.As well, polyurethane condoms can be used with water-based lubricants as well as silicone-based lubricants.