Shop From Home
$ 24.95 (CAD)
LifeStyles Lubricated Condoms- 36 + FREE Flavors
LifeStyles lubricated condoms contain natural rubber latex,and if used correctly, will help reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancy,transmission of HIV infection (AIDS), and of many other sexually transmitted infections.Each condom is tested electronically and conforms to Canadian standards. LifeStyles Lubricated condoms are recommended for first-time users or for those that don’t require the studs or ribs.
A great benefit for the person who may have multiple partners. You can label this box-load anything you like: Swinger’s Social Pack; Escort-Health-Pack, or even University Student Dorm Pack. Label this one : “Friends With Benefits”
Our 36 pack is shipped with a bonus of 12 FREE LifeStyles Flavor/Scented condoms; a mixture of Strawberry,Vanilla and Banana, a total purchase of 48 condoms at a great price.
LifeStyles Lubricated Condoms 36 + 12 Free Flavors also appeals to any of the health non-profit agencies. If you are providing community health harm reduction services, particularly to at-risk groups served by street-link health workers. You receive multiple FREE flavored condoms for EACH 36 pack purchased. For example, a purchase of 3 X 36 packs received 36 additional flavors: (Note, or you may ask for a substitute of LifeStyles Colored condoms…without the flavor).
This pack is distributed in a plain white box,with manufacturer’s information and the expiry date of the condom.It also includes “information inserts” which are used by community health agencies as hand-outs to their clients. This includes the basic information, such as”How To Use a Condom”, similar to the information found on the inside of the retail boxes of any brand of condom.
Non Latex SKYN condoms (for those who may suffer from, or tend to be affected by allergies to latex). PLUS…you feel MORE of your partner, because polyisoprene transmits body heat.
Nominal width: 53mm.
If you like the 14/pack option,here is a link to LifeStyles Ultra Sensitive condoms.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.