$ 26.38 (CAD)
Trojan Ultra Thin Value Pack Condoms-34 Count
TROJAN™ Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms are thinner than standard TROJAN™ Latex Condoms – designed for a more natural feeling.
If you’re not ready for the “Big Box” size,you can still obtain the regular 12/pack or even the Emergency-Date 3 Pack of Trojan Ultra Thin condoms.
With the Trojan Value Pack, you can STRETCH your budget,and pay a lower price in the longer term. As well, this is the perfect package to introduce to partners or friends. Hand out a couple here and there,and encourage safer sex and healthier living by doing so.
Groups that promote health and wellness,such as Street-Link,Youth Sexual Health and other Health Non Profits can benefit from a multiple purchase of a Trojan Value Pack.
We’re also not forgetting members of Swingers’Groups, Student Organizations and Escort services, all of whom benefit from purchasing the larger Value Packs.
Other Value Packs
LifeStyles SKYN (Non-latex)Economy Pack
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
For those who may suffer from, or tend to be affected by allergies to latex, we recommend that you switch products to a non-latex(polyurethane) Trojan Bare Skin Supra.
Unlike regular latex condoms,non-latex condoms transmit body heat so that you actually feel more of your partner.As well, polyurethane condoms can be used with water-based lubricants as well as silicone-based lubricants.
There are no reviews yet.