TROJAN® HER PLEASURE™-Ribbed Condoms
TROJAN® Her Pleasure™ Ultra Ribbed Lubricated Condoms are designed from a woman’s perspective to increase sensation from her partner. Textured condoms can heighten pleasure in the bedroom (or anywhere), and Trojan products have a number of products to satisfy your needs.
- Deep Ribs – for extra enjoyment and stimulation
- Ultra Silky-smooth premium lubricant – for enhanced sensitivity and comfort
- Each condom is electronically tested – to help ensure reliability.
What is “Happy Hour”?
Happy Hour is the time of day when you just want to let go of the stresses of the workplace. We decided to take a cue from our favorite watering holes, and introduce some SPECIALS to celebrate the day.
This means that,if you place an order for this product from 5PM-7PM (Pacific Time), you can get 4 extra Trojan condoms FREE with your order…PLUS a selection of Lubricant Samplers.
You can get other Trojan products with textures:
Usage Information:• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
For those who may suffer from, or tend to be affected by allergies to latex, we recommend that you switch products to a non-latex(polyurethane) Trojan Bare Skin Supra.
Unlike regular latex condoms,non-latex condoms transmit body heat so that you actually feel more of your partner.As well, polyurethane condoms can be used with water-based lubricants as well as silicone-based lubricants.
Latex condoms, when used properly, are highly effective against pregnancy – although no contraceptive can guarantee 100% effectiveness.
- There are many STIs
- A latex condom can reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and many other STIs (such as chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, hepatitis B and syphilis) to or from the penis
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use a new one correctly every time you have sex
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C and out of direct light.