Great Stocking Stuffer-2020
Trojan® Brand BareSkin™ Condoms-3-Packs
$ 5.35 (CAD)
Trojan® Brand BARESKIN™ Condoms-3-Packs
New! Trojan® Brand BARESKIN™ Condoms 3-Packs are now available in this handy size for those who prefer the economy of less loving, especially in these times of isolation (that is..just you AND your trusted partner). For emergencies, just slip this little pack into a pocket and purse. Our “Grab And Run” solution.
These 3-Packs are also of great benefit to Health Non Profit agencies. Staff at these agencies will no longer have to distribute single condoms, which is not really a safe or healthy way to distribute condoms anyway. Besides, who uses just ONE condom? The 3/-pack distribution by an agency ensures that there is no touching of the single item. They are already in a sealed box. So that ensures your safety and the safety of your clients.
Read Our COVID19 Statement Here: For Protection of Staff and Customers/Scheduling of Shipments.
Besides the usual protection against the OTHER viruses like Herpes and HIV, many of us in North America (and elsewhere) expect a 2021 “Baby-Boom”, as a result of not using pregnancy protection (other than your partner’s regular birth control pharmaceuticals)
Trojan® BareSkin™ condoms-3 Packs get you closer to your partner. they are over 40% THINNER than our standard condoms for a more natural feel. No other TROJAN® Condom gets you this close.
- Silky Smooth Lubricant – for enhanced comfort and sensitivity
- Low latex odor
- Made from premium quality latex – to help reduce the risk
- Each condom is electronically tested and meets Canadian standards for strength – to help ensure reliability
You can STILL purchase the original 10/packs or 24/packs. Go Here:
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
For those who tend to contract allergies, especially to latex, try our Trojan BareSkin Supra(polyurethane condoms)