Experience the best of both worlds-thin for ultimate sensitivity, plus studs for maximum stimulation.
- Our thinnest textured condom for ultimate sensitivity
- Elevated studs throughout the condom for maximum stimulation
- Comfort condom shape offers a roomy design for additional comfort
- Silky-smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce risk
- Each condom is electronically tested and meets Canadian standards for strength to help ensure reliability
- 10/pack.Nominal width: 54 mm
More Trojan Brand Condoms
For those with latex allergies, or who may be susceptible to allergies ,click here for Trojan BareSkin Supra– Non-latex polyurethane
Unlike regular latex condoms,non-latex condoms transmit body heat so that you actually feel more of your partner.As well, polyurethane condoms can be used with water-based lubricants as well as silicone-based lubricants.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.