Oral Barriers (Dams)-Safer Oral Sex
Oral Sex is STILL Sex. That’s why you still need to practice safer sex by placing a barrier (or dam) to prevent skin-to-skin contact if you are performing oral/vaginal or oral/anal sex.
Oral barriers, usually called dams, are barriers that reduce the risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections when participating in oral sex. An oral barrier is a thin sheet of rubber latex or polyurethane in a rectangular shape that measures approximately 10″ x 6″.
5 Assorted Flavours-Banana-Grape-Mint-Strawberry-Vanilla
- For oral/vaginal sex, lay the dam flat and cover both the vaginal opening and the clitoris. Hold the dam in place.
- For oral/anal sex, lay the dam flat and cover the anus. Hold the dam in place.
- To hold the dam in place for hands-free pleasure, purchase a holder from a specialty shop or use a garter belt.
- Do not stretch the dam.
- If lubricant is desired, use only water-based lubricants on vaginal or anal areas before putting the dam in place.Take care not to get lubricant on the fingers as it might make it difficult to hold the dam in place.
- Each dam should be used only once.
- Always use a new dam if you switch from oral/anal to oral/vaginal sex to reduce the risk of infection from anal bacteria.
Here is a Resource Link About STI’s-English/French
Add some More Flavours for Long-lasting Oral Sex
For female/female and couples oral sex, try some Crazy Girl Lickable Love Gel- Pink Cupcake
Jo Candy Shop Lubricants-Limited Edition
Wicked Sensual Care Teasers-Lickable Lubes