$ 11.95 (CAD)
Out of stock
Out of stock
LifeStyles Premium Sensitivity Condoms
LifeStyles Premium Sensitivity condoms feature an assortment of all your favorites for the ultimate experience, every time.
For those that want to try a little variety without spending money for just one particular style of condom, this 12 pack may be just what you’re looking for. You will get 4 of each of the following styles of condom in each pack
Ultra Sensitive: Thin for a natural feel.Nominal width: 53mm
Link here for SKYN ELITE: Ultra thin, comfortable and incredibly sensitive; non-latex, polyisoprene condoms.This particular condom generates more excitement for the user as well. Unlike regular latex condom,polyisoprene condoms transmit body heat, so that you feel more of your partner.Almost like wearing nothing at all. Once you try polyisoprene condoms, you may want to try some of the other styles of non-latex condoms, like:
LifeStyles SKYN Extra Studded – for that bumpy ride that you’ve always wanted.
LifeStyles SKYN Cocktail Club condoms…the SKYN condoms with 3 flavors in a 10-pack.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.