HardCover Bubblegum Condoms-Safer Oral Sex
Make a note in your diary to pick up some special condoms with Bubblegum Flavor/Scent. HardCover Bubblegum condoms are lubricated,pink, and best for oral sex. We are offering these condoms in strips(singles) so that you can use them as part of your sexual safety package. Or mix them up with other flavors(Vanilla or Green Apple).
Oral Sex- Why Use Flavoured Condoms
Many people believe that because oral sex isn’t vaginal or anal penetration, there is little to no risk of contracting an STI/STD. But the fact is, you can get all STIs, (except for pubic lice and Trichomoniasis) when engaging in oral sex with someone who has the infection. Safer Oral Sex is your start to reducing the risk of contracting a sexually transmitted infection. With HardCover Bubblegum condoms, you can blow safely without the flavor sticking to the roof of your mouth. Your partner will thank you for it.
Here are a few ways to contract an STI
- Skin to skin contact
- Sexual fluids (vaginal fluids and semen)
Humans are gifted with several orifices.And nature tells us that orifices are meant to have something shoved into them. After all, its difficult to tell the difference between a rabbit hole and a gold mine. Both look about the same, and both have an entrance.
Condoms: Instructions For Use
Instructions for condom use are contained in the “insert” that accompanies all the single-strip products. Check the expiry date of the condoms on the outer wrapper/foil of the condom. Here are some guidelines for using condoms in general.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
Condoms are also an effective barrier against STI’s (Sexually Transmitted Infections),and their use can reduce the risk of transmission of HIV (AIDS),and other STI’s such as
If you or your partner (s) are afficionados of oral sex,and looking to reduce the taste of latex,and perhaps replace it with something flavored,here’s your chance to pick up a 144/pack of HardCover condoms. HardCover Bubblegum Flavor/Scent condoms here.
Oral Sex is STILL Sex. That’s why you still need to practice safer sex by placing a barrier (or dam) to prevent skin-to-skin contact if you are performing oral/vaginal or oral/anal sex.
Oral barriers, usually called dams, are barriers that reduce the risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections when participating in oral sex. An oral barrier is a thin sheet of rubber latex or polyurethane in a rectangular shape that measures approximately 10″ x 6″.
5 Assorted Flavours-Banana-Grape-Mint-Straberry-Vanilla