Durex Love Condoms-Safer Sex
$ 3.95 – $ 18.95 (CAD)
Durex Love Condoms
Durex Love Condoms offer a condom that is 20% thinner than standard condoms while providing the protection that you need.Fitted shape for easy-on and great feel.made from natural rubber latex. Recommended for use with a water-based lubricant only.Multiple box sizes provides plenty of choice.
Order a 4/pack for the party or weekend quickie.
Order a 28/pack for the extended vacation.
Durex Condoms- Safer Sex
You can get checked online from the BC CDC (B.C.Centre For Disease Control)
Find a Health Center in YOUR State-By Planned Parenthood
Need some lubricant?
Durex Real Feel Pleasure Gel here.
Condom Usage and Disposal
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Its not a good idea to flush used condoms down the toilet. Not only could they cause an embarrassing overflow in your bathroom,but they will end up in the bay, and possibly float to Britain
Wash your hands with soap and water
There are no reviews yet.