Trojan Extended Pleasure Condoms
With Climax Control lubricant on the inside and silky smooth lubricant on the outside for longer lasting sexual pleasure.
The Climax Control lubricant has benzocaine (a mild desensitizer) to help:
- Prolong sexual pleasure and performance
- Prevent premature ejaculation
Latex condoms,when used properly are highly effective against pregnancy,although no contraceptive can guarantee 100% effectiveness.
Instructions for condom use are located inside the box. Check the expiry date of the condoms on the outside edge of the box. Here are some guidelines for using condoms in general.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
Condoms are also an effective barrier against STI’s (Sexually Transmitted Infections),and their use can reduce the risk of transmission of HIV (AIDS),and other STI’s such as