Durex Real Feel Condoms
Durex Real Feel™ Non Latex Condoms provide a natural skin-on-skin feeling.Durex Real Feel condoms are made of polyisoprene, which is softer and more flexible than latex. This condoms transmits body heat,unlike latex condoms, so that you feel more of your partner(s)
If your partner (s) is afflicted with allergies from latex,then this is the product for you!.
No latex scent.Durex Real Feel .Use with water-based lubricants.
Nominal width: 56mm
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
Find Durex Lubricants: Durex Play More.
See Durex Real Feel Pleasure Gel
Durex Real Feel Pleasure Gel provides a naturally smooth experience for you and your partner. A silicone based lubricant does not dry out easily so just a small amount is enough to help you feel close and natural.
Directions:Just take off the cap, twist the pump to open, squeeze gently and smooth the pleasure gel wherever you like. RealFeel™ Pleasure Gel can be used with all Durex® condoms.
Use Durex Real Feel Pleasure Gel-Silicone Based
- Sort by Default Order