Kimono MAXX Condoms-Large are rated number one by Men’s Fitness Magazine. Get Maxx-imum benefits from this world class Japanese condom. Lubricated and extra sensitive, Kimono Maxx condoms offer larger headroom, greater length and width, and extra headroom for more comfort. The premium silicone lubricant is super smooth and also paraben and glycerin free. Extra room where it counts most, as well as silky latex 20 percent thinner than average. Kimono MAXX Condoms-Large are truly unique. They are longer than average (200mm), and are slightly wider than average (53mm) up the shaft of the condom. At the head of the condom however, the condom flares out to 60mm in diameter for a more comfortable feel. The additional head room combined with thinner than average latex (.06mm) makes Maxx a big favorite.
When Size Matters…you want the condoms that best meets YOUR physical attributes. Kimono Micro-Thin XL condoms keep the promise of thin-ness to retain that Barely there feeling. since these condoms are larger.
We have some attractive “Fall Specials”in our line-up this year, and we always reserve some special features for all the big boys in the crowd.This year, you can get a selection of 4 lubricant(assorted brand names), and either plain or flavored, with every 2/pack purchase of Kimono MicroThin XL condoms.
With Japanese state-of-the-art technology, Kimono has produced a very sophisticated, exceptionally reliable, and ultrathin premium latex condom for the man who needs more room.
For best performance,use more lubricant with your Kimono MicroThin XL condoms.Extra lube will enhance sensitivity as well of protecting the structure of the condom.For best results,put a little lubricant of your choice inside the condom,and a generous amount of lubricant on the outside of the condom.
Kimono condoms are tested for strength and reliability, exceeding both US and ISO standards. All Kimono condoms are made with natural latex, are vegan-friendly, and contain paraben and glycerin-free lubricants.
New Kimono MicroThin XL condoms (thinness measuring at .057mm) will have a width of 56mm at base, 58mm at shaft and length of 63mm.
Use For Pregnancy and STI Protection (including HIV/AIDS)
Directions for Use:
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.